Wet dreams

Glarnerland



Hello, folks,

Today I'd like to commend my new book to you. "Glarnerland" is an illustrated book with black-and-white photos of the Glarus Alps. I took the pictures when the Glarnerland was our home. A new phase in my life is about to begin and I thought it might not be bad to explain to a broad audience why we spent more than 10 years of our lives here. You can't say we lived where other people go on holiday. On the contrary. The Glarnerland is visited by only a few tourists, despite great efforts of the tourism association Glarus. But this is what makes the landscape so interesting. Here you experience pure nature. The illustrated book shows the wonderful landscape and the great nature in Canton Glarus and gives the viewer the opportunity to collect ideas for their own tours. I would be happy if the book would be well received. On Amazon in Kindl format under the number ASIN: B07N346XMX as ebook and in the paperback edition under the number ASIN: 1795149930 available. On the page self-publishing.com in pdf format for all computers readable, the edition "Glarnerland" appears soon. Just take a look under new publications and enter "Glarnerland" into the search field. yes, and last but not least I also created and published a Tolino version. This version will also be available as ebook in the bookstores selling Tolino ebooks, soon. In any case, I wish you a lot of fun looking at it and a lot of joy with the book "Glarnerland".

Comments